Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm Not Down



**The Clash

I can't explain why but I'm in a funk. I don't want to talk to anyone or do anything. I'm able to function but not with any sort of savoir-faire. My husband came home for lunch and took me out for sushi to try to break my mood. I believe at one point I said "Um..is it ok if we don't talk?"

I guess I'm writing this because D may come here in the hopes that I spilled my guts out to the blogsphere as to the reason for my funk. Sorry, sweetie. This is a phase and it'll pass. And no, there's nothing you can do to help me. However, as a rule of thumb, diamonds and/or chocolate will never be frowned upon.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Oh I get like that sometimes and all I want and need is to be left alone to drag myself out of this mood. No hugging, kissing, talking.....

Fri Sep 07, 05:21:00 PM CDT  
Blogger That Girl says...

im that way too. i think its the hormones acting up...

when i get like that Ed and i sit at our computers side by side and work quietly....feels strangely blissful somehow.

Fri Sep 07, 06:11:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

wanna exchange some junk to feel better?
hugs

Fri Sep 07, 06:19:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Yeah, me too. I've long given up trying to find reasons for why I sometimes feel blurghhh. It's just what it is and it passes.

Sat Sep 08, 04:55:00 AM CDT  
Blogger twip says...

Aw, feel better mint.

*hug*

Sat Sep 08, 04:45:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Wandernut says...

*super hugs*

Sun Sep 09, 01:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Sujatha Bagal says...

Hope you feel better soon. Just on the off chance you might be inclined to listen to it, Tom Petty's I Won't Back Down blasted on high gets me out every time.

Mon Sep 10, 01:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Kochukandhari says...

No diamonds or chocolate. Only a tag. Sorry:(

Tue Sep 11, 07:32:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Kochukandhari says...

If you don't have a middle name you're supposed to make one up. Seriously, I don't like this tag v. much so no pressure from me.

Thu Sep 13, 07:33:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Rohini says...

I know just the feeling. And nothing makes it worse than someone trying to make it better...

Fri Sep 14, 11:34:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Me says...

Hope you are feeling better!

Wed Sep 19, 01:00:00 AM CDT  
Blogger AB says...

Hey, it's been long Mint.

Mon Sep 24, 01:16:00 PM CDT  
Blogger That Girl says...

where is you?

Mon Oct 01, 12:37:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Mayank says...

There's no smoke without fire..

Reflect on it and weed out the problem so that it doesn't crop up again....

Just a thought....

Fri Oct 12, 05:25:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home