Monday, April 24, 2006

Get down girl go'head get down



D flew to Washington today on business. The kids are in bed and Chicago is definitely living up to its nickname The Windy City. I hate being a chicken but the wind is pounding against the trees which in turn cause the branches to hit against the side of the house. It's well after midnight in D.C. which means D is fast asleep. My MSN has been acting up which means no IMs. I'm this close (fingers 2 mm apart) to calling my sister and having her sleep over tomorrow.

By the way, if your screen name for MSN or skype doesn't match your blogger name, how the heck do I know who you are? To the person who keeps trying to add me to skype, I don't think I know you hence I refuse to add you.

9 Comments:

Blogger That Girl says...

Bangkok is stifling....sigh.

Tue Apr 25, 03:47:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Madame Mahima says...

singapore sucks even more. its either too hot to study or too rainy to study so either way im screwed.
i am very frustrated.
BAH!
ps - this is for the prev post- LOL. totally agree...chihuahua's or whatever the hell that dog is over there, are such sad excuses for dogs (sorry to all chihuahua owners..but U KNOW IT.)
mahi isnt in a good mood. no siree.
this weather is BRINGING ME DOWN, I TELL YA!
hey grafx! *waves* come down to singapore and see me!

Tue Apr 25, 04:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com says...

This past weekend, it was FREEZING in New York City! I'm happy that it seems to be getting a bit warmer ...

Tue Apr 25, 08:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger That Girl says...

Mahi - i would LOVE to!! lol at least it RAINS there!!*bounces up and down* yeeeeehawwwww!!!.. know wat. it would really be awesome~~!

err sorry Mint..lol..i dont mean no disrespect to your blog..

Tue Apr 25, 10:11:00 AM CDT  
Blogger The Box says...

I have no idea what the weather looks like these days since I'm stuck in the office. It's been crazy. CRAZY.

And maybe trees banging against your window are just trees getting it on ya think?

What the hell's in this coffee? (looks in mug)

Tue Apr 25, 09:39:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Vishnupriya says...

thats an urban legend. boston is waaaaay windier.

Wed Apr 26, 02:33:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Vishnupriya says...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Apr 26, 02:36:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Rishabh Kaul says...

yeah well hyderabad is like this
43 degrees in the afternoon, thunderstorm by night, powercut in the midnight.

Thu Apr 27, 06:18:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Jay says...

Just switch on all the lights, turn on the telly and hug your gun to sleep.

What do you mean you don't have a gun? What kind of American are you?

Thu Apr 27, 05:31:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home