Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Send me on my way



My Good/Bad/Indifferent List for today:

GOOD:

  • The CD exchange. Nuff said.
  • Late night (and early morning) IM conversations with blogging buddies
  • Going out with former workmates. (We're going to the new house my former boss built in Chicago ($$$$$$$). Don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures.)
  • Warm summer nights
  • Last minute dinner plans with my sister
  • Non-work related e-mails in my inbox
  • Long drives at night with no particular destination. (I've taken to doing this after the kids are asleep.)
  • Flirty neighbors
  • Enjoying what you can, while you can
  • IM's like this that make me feel loved:


TL says: Can't wait to see you tonight. It's been an adjustment not seeing you everyday

Mint says: I was bringing a bottle of wine. Need me to bring anything else?

Mint says: sushi?

TL says: just you!

Mint says: I can't wait!

TL says: I am having appetizers and then we can grill brats if people want to

Mint says: ok. I'll see you in a few hours

BAD

  • Stupid arguments with your significant other
  • Missing people who are far away
  • 1-year olds who miss their afternoon nap
  • Your father stressing out over wedding plans
  • Generalized yearning that you can't put a label on
  • The baby fat not melting away as fast as the first time.
  • Flirty neighbors
  • Your best friend's knucklehead boyfriend

INDIFFERENT

  • Ummm...I've been trying really hard not to be indifferent

5 Comments:

Blogger That Girl says...

WOOOO!!! MINTY!!! am SO excited about the CD exchange!! am designing mine as i type this!!!

Thu Jul 14, 02:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Pink says...

Hey Mint, been busy with a lot of stuff and hence didn't say anything about the CD exchange. I have got my playlist now and I'm in the process of designing a cover (the pressure!) so once it's all done and ready to be sent out, I'll mail you for the details ok? This might be around next week sometime, hope it's not too late!

Thu Jul 14, 02:31:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Rat says...

"Generalized yearning that you can't put a label on "

i know exactly what you mean !!!!

Thu Jul 14, 05:09:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Jay says...

OK, who's this TL? And does your husband know about him/her?!

Thu Jul 14, 05:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Menagerie says...

Hey, you have a nice blog and very innovative ideas. Came here via eM's blog and I think you guys are a great bunch of bloggers!

CD Music Exchange sounds amazing, maybe next month if you are still doing it, I can join in.

Thu Jul 14, 10:39:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home