Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sweet dreams are made of these. Who am I to disagree.



I'm headed out for the biggest meeting for my project and possibly my career (so far). As stressed as I've been the past few weeks I'm oddly at peace this morning. It's a strange sort of eerie peace that is sorta freaking me out considering I'm on a flight in an hour. The Boy and Girl covered me with hugs and kisses before they left for school. D whispered hurried home as he hugged me. The Democrats have control of the House and possibly the Senate (tied 49 to 49 as of 10 minutes ago). Life is good.

I'll write from sunny California tomorrow.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous says...

Good luck...

I've been reading about this Democrats business. I had no idea the opposition could suddenly start ruling the House of Representatives (is that also the same as the Senate?) while the other party was in power as President.

Wed Nov 08, 07:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger sinusoidally says...

Please do write from sunny California tomorrow, that will be nice. :-)

NY and covering regions are flooded what with rain all day, at least someone has good weather.

Wed Nov 08, 07:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger Prerona says...

Good Luck!

Wed Nov 08, 08:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com says...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

And, yes, fingers (and toes) are still crossed regarding the Democrats winning Virginia.

I'm not saying that I'm a Democrat ... but, I'm not saying that I'm not either. ;)

Thu Nov 09, 12:21:00 AM CST  
Blogger Jay says...

Even though I suspect that if the biggest meeting of your career (so far) goes well it could mean you'll blog less than you already do, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Thu Nov 09, 08:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger my life.... says...

yeah.... democrats took over... its a nose break for Bush!

Thu Nov 09, 09:32:00 AM CST  
Blogger Kochukandhari says...

Good Luck!

Thu Nov 09, 09:57:00 AM CST  
Blogger AB says...

Good luck minty...Things will surely rock in sunny California:)

Sat Nov 11, 02:27:00 AM CST  
Blogger shakester says...

best of luck! (or rather, hope it all went off well!)

Sat Nov 11, 10:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Madame Mahima says...

good luck babe! im sure you'll do fine!
i dont know what being a democrat or a republican is all about, but hey i figure things cant get worse than they already are!

Sun Nov 12, 06:43:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home