Wednesday, November 01, 2006

You're the one that I want



Sooooo tired. Halloween weekend wore me out. Saturday night I went over to my best friend's new house for a birthday get-together. It was nice just kickin back, renting a movie and having some good ol'girl talk. I got home early and quickly feel asleep. Sunday was Halloween trick-or-treatin in Wisconsin. It's kinda cool that the kids go to the same neighborhood that D did growing up. The kids got a boatload of candy which I tried to give away. Halloween Day they received even more as we took them around our neighborhood. This year they got plenty of the good stuff; Snickers, Hershey's, Butterfingers. The Boy prefers Skittles to chocolate which makes me think that some DNA testing is in order. The Girl will eat anything and everything associated with chocolate just like her mom.

IMG_4842
Carving the pumpkin

IMG_4843
Pumpkin guts!

IMG_4840

I leave you with some pictures of my pirate and dracula.

IMG_4867
Halloween Wisconsin Style

IMG_4863
Just give us some candy!

IMG_4855
Cousins

IMG_4866

IMG_4865

9 Comments:

Blogger Kochukandhari says...

I feel like all my comments are about how cute your kids are - but seriously I can see the Boy as a teenager and he's going to be such a cutie!

Wed Nov 01, 11:17:00 PM CST  
Blogger AB says...

I like the pictures you take. And I love the subjects even more:)

Thu Nov 02, 03:24:00 AM CST  
Blogger Anjali says...

i think your daughter is the one who will grow up and break a million hearts :-)

Thu Nov 02, 04:27:00 AM CST  
Blogger Madame Mahima says...

good lawd..the kids looks cute but im totally fixated on the pumpkins...they're effin' HUGE! you couldn't carve a grape on the pumpkins we get here..
i was going to say 'im gonna hit the back button to stare at your huge pumpkins' but somehow..that sounded really WRONG.

Thu Nov 02, 08:54:00 PM CST  
Blogger Mint Chutney says...

Beks- Our recent dilemma is the Boy being bullied by another boy who likes a girl that has a crush on the Boy. It's a 1st grade version of the Bold and the Beautiful.

Ab- You could see more pictures if you would create another damn Flickr account!

Nutty- She's Daddy's Little Princess so no one will ever be good enough.

MM- If you're gonna look at my pumpkins at least buy me dinner first!

Fri Nov 03, 12:08:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

priceless i say! love the costumes.
ps - did you get our pcard?

Fri Nov 03, 03:38:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

hey mint..m a big fan..been waiting for like forever for u to put up ur posts..anyway..kids look incredibly cute..n as for the posts..pls keep them coming..bye.

Fri Nov 03, 10:05:00 AM CST  
Blogger sinusoidally says...

Really really cute costumes. :-)

Oh and the girl has beautiful curls!

Fri Nov 03, 06:41:00 PM CST  
Blogger freespirit says...

I am just catching up with your posts from the last few days (appropriate groan at hectic life,work etc!).

Your kids are soooooooooo incredibly cute. And the girl has curls just like mine!!!

When I get married and have a daughter, I will have her come seduce the boy!!! :-)

Thu Nov 09, 10:37:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home