Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Violently Happy



Feeling very hyper today. Can't seem to concentrate on any of the tasks at hand. Listening to Bjork. More pictures of profiles and hidden faces. We set up the play tunnel in our living room and it was amazing how they amused themselves for 20 minutes.

Tunnel Boy

Traffic Jam

Tunnel Fun

I'm letting you in closer and closer to the real Mint. From these pictures you can see that my living room is painted Gold Leaf. I have wood floors in need of refinishing. I have a green sofa. Wow...I feel so exposed...

6 Comments:

Blogger That Girl says...

sigh.. i miss seeing green out side my window.. i also noticed that you have really low window sills... i LOVE those!!!

Wed Jun 08, 11:09:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Vignesh says...

Yes, dangerously close. Resist the tempatation. Be the mystery that you are ;)

I want a play tunnel now !!!

Thu Jun 09, 03:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Pink says...

Those kids are soo lucky! I want a play tunnel too... that just looks like soooo much fun!

Thu Jun 09, 05:05:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Rat says...

I think if i got into one of those play tunnels, I would just lie down and sleep !!!!!
Looks like great fun.

Thu Jun 09, 05:56:00 AM CDT  
Blogger eM says...

Closer and closer to the real Mint, eh? Hmmmm.
(that's me making cryptic noises)

Thu Jun 09, 10:20:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Mint Chutney says...

Hi all-
I will heed Vig's advice and remain an enigma. BTW, we also have a matching tent that goes with the tunnel. I love IKEA! (http://www.ikea.com/)

Thu Jun 09, 02:16:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home