Thursday, September 15, 2005

And I ran, I ran so far away..



It's only 9:30am and I've already done a ton of running around.

  • Programs to the printer. check
  • Get the car washed. check
  • Pick up D's suit at the dry cleaner. check

These are all huge accomplishments seeing as I hung out with my cousin from London last night. Let's just say the woman knows her way around a bar. Tonight my parent's house will be filled with people and tomorrow...well...I expect a chaos as the troops converge at their little house in the suburbs.

This is how the postcard exchange will work. If you want to participate, please forward me your e-mail. I will then compile a list of blogger names (e.q. Mint Chutney), their e-mail addresses and their city/country only. I will them forward this list to all who provided me their info. It will be then up to you to e-mail the person and see if they want to receive a postcard from you and vice-versa. For example, I would love to send and receive one from Naaz in Columbia. So I would e-mail her and say "Dear Ms Naaz- Would you like to exchange a postcard with me? If so, please forward me your address and I will do the same. Adios, Mint Chutney"

This way, you pick and choose who you are sending your info to. OK? OK. If you are interested, send me your e-mail and country and I will compile the list.

OK...Off to a spa day with the bride. Ciao.

11 Comments:

Blogger D says...

spa day hmmm....
have a blast... these last few days leading up to a wedding are always the best - arent they?
postcards here i come baby yeah!!!

Thu Sep 15, 09:38:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Pink says...

Dear Minty,

Add me to the list too. My Email - thelil.lepoutski@gmail.com .

Much love, Lavi.

Fri Sep 16, 12:07:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Vignesh says...

Dear Ms. Minty,

Even though I don't live in a as cool a place as Columbia and Bangalorean postcards are quite boring, I would still be honored if you would add me to this exalted list.

You know the email and the state and the city and the zip and the floor.

Much obliged,
Vignesh.

Fri Sep 16, 01:15:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

k.. i wz just goin through ur blog n really like da postcard thing. i m heavily in2 snail mails. my email is- bele5z@hotmail.com and i m from india( delhi and punjab)

Fri Sep 16, 07:55:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Jay says...

And Minty's campaign for the spreading of joy across the world continues.

You're gonna get nominated for awards soon, girl.

Fri Sep 16, 12:38:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Nida Rasheed says...

hey, could you add me to the list too. nida.rasheed@gmail.com, Lahore, Pakistan

Fri Sep 16, 04:19:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Menagerie says...

So much Fun!! I would love to added to the list. Thanks Mint! email- menagerie79@yahoo.com

Sat Sep 17, 07:59:00 PM CDT  
Blogger anumita says...

Have fun with the whole family! Must be wonderful meeting everyone!

Sun Sep 18, 02:56:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Penny Lane says...

I have always been curious about what exactly happens in a day spa... Do tell...

Sun Sep 18, 09:53:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Do include me in your list too. Pretty please...

Mon Sep 19, 05:39:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Sin says...

First time here. Nice! I didn't exactly understand the post-card thing. I guess I need to read some of your previous posts. :-)

Mon Sep 19, 10:37:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home