Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dancing Queen



D's back from New York. He said he was surprised about how much he enjoyed New York City. He brought me back a really cool calendar with pictures of vintage French posters on it. You know how much I love calendars.

Rat's beautiful postcard from the exchange has been sitting in a pile of unread mail on our computer desk for a while now. I could easily blame D for not telling me it was there but I won't. He has a quote-unquote system for handling mail and bills. They have yet to shut off our electricity so I suppose I have no reason to doubt him. He says he looks forward to meeting "the Rat" in December.

rats postcard


Thanks Rat! I can't wait to take a picture of my refrigerator with all my postcards on it.

6 Comments:

Blogger shakester says...

ya ya ya much fun it is being

Wed Oct 12, 12:12:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Wandernut says...

It's so beautiful.

Wed Oct 12, 12:59:00 AM CDT  
Blogger jemgal says...

wot an extremely pretty card!
i m jealous!!

Wed Oct 12, 03:49:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Rat says...

Tell D im looking forward to meeting him too !!!!!

God cant December come already !!!!

p.s Your welcome :)

Wed Oct 12, 05:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Vignesh says...

Yes... postcard on its way ! Woohooo ! More to add on the fridge :)

Wed Oct 12, 10:47:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com says...

He was surprised that he liked it? Why was he surprised? New York is a great city. :)

Stolie

--------------------------------------------
http://funkybrownchick.blogspot.com

Thu Oct 13, 09:39:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home