Friday, October 07, 2005

Neither One of Us (wants to be the first to say good-bye)



My stat counter shows a flood of people who have been misled to my blog in search of Mint Chutney recipes. Is there some sort of contest or ethnic condiment craze that I'm unaware of? Sorry to disappoint. Try here, here and here.

*********************************************************

D leaves for NY tomorrow. Now I know how he feels when I travel for work.

**********************************************************

13 postcards for the exchange have been sent to the US, India, Singapore, UK and Cyprus. If you sent me your address, I sent you a postcard.

**********************************************************

Just prior to leaving, both Kafka on the Shore and Fingeek mentioned signing onto their computer and finding they had absolutely nothing to say. I hit that wall today. I've been here before but today I actually had no interest in finding my way around the wall. I kinda like it on this side.

**********************************************************

Oye! I am blogging about the fact that I have nothing to blog about. That's never a good sign...

12 Comments:

Blogger Pink says...

You're not going to stop blogging, are you? Hope not.

I know I was very enthusiastic about the postcard exchange but I never got around to sending anyone my address because I have too much going on right now. Anyway, some other time I guess.

Take care Minty.

Fri Oct 07, 01:36:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Sunrayz says...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Oct 07, 05:27:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Sunrayz says...

(reposting as I got some words wrong !)
breathe in,breathe out....
breathe in,breathe out....
recharge. blog when you feel the wall is actually not there :)
but don't disappear.
you have readers who will read whatever you write, whenever you write.
have a good weekend.

Fri Oct 07, 05:29:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Jay says...

You're not the only one on that side of the wall! We should get together for an orange juice or something while we're waiting.

Fri Oct 07, 07:33:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Bonatellis says...

do continue ... u provide interesting reads

Fri Oct 07, 09:05:00 AM CDT  
Blogger That Girl says...

mint- im going to be hitting that wall pretty soon...that or it will kick me out coz of the barrage of thoughts that i need to stack SOMEWHERE!

Fri Oct 07, 11:42:00 AM CDT  
Blogger sameer says...

i didn't say i hit a wall or that i had nothing to say. just that i knew i wanted to stop writing on kafka on the shore. there were many reasons for that, but they didn't include hitting a wall. :)

Sat Oct 08, 12:43:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Wandernut says...

It happens.
And it's nice to just lean on that wall for awhile :)

Sun Oct 09, 10:08:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Wandernut says...

It happens.
And it's nice to just lean on that wall for awhile :)

Sun Oct 09, 10:10:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Tartrazina says...

Been 2 days, come on over Mint! Even your nothings are nice to read!

Mon Oct 10, 06:37:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Blabber-blogger says...

Wasnt looking for a mint chutney recipe.. but sure the name brought some nice memories.. ( yum yumm...) of the chat at the street corner, of the bhel-puri by his shop, of the pakoras on the cold evening.. n more n more delicacies not really related to mint chutney though :P Ok now i am phasing out...

Keep posting..

Mon Oct 10, 08:03:00 PM CDT  
Blogger a s a says...

postcard? exchange?

send me a postcard!!

Tue Oct 11, 02:20:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home