Thursday, October 27, 2005

Super Duper Love



So guess what was on my doorstep today?? A package FOR ME courtesy of Ms Wandernut and Mr Box. Spreading love Malaysian-style!

The box

2 packages

From Box:

IMG_1932
  • Mementos of Box's former careers including a CD with very funny agency promos complete with voice-overs.
  • A book of Eight Plays by Huzir Sulaiman
  • 2 short stories written by the Box (Absolutely wonderful by the way)
  • 1 short comic drawn by Box's partner at work
  • A stamp with my name translated in Chinese characters plus red ink! It's gorgeous and thoughtful and I just can't say enough.
From Wandernut:

From Wandernut
  • Stained glass coloring book for the Boy
  • Mr Bean mini bear for the Girl
  • Little doggie mobile accessory
  • Chinese dress handphone pouch
  • Japanese Anime key chain
  • East Malaysian bangles
  • Bejewelled hair accessory (which I'm wearing right now)
  • Glow-in-the-dark rosary
  • Lavender incense
  • Lavender soap
  • Postcard
  • Container of HOMEMADE chocolate-mint cookies!!

Chocolate-Mint Cookies from Wandernut

When I told D about the cookies his first reaction was "Is that legal?" Who the hell cares??!! It's homemade and it's chocolate, nuff said. After having one of her cookies I think even D is willing to do some jail time.

There's also 2 wonderful CDs; The Wandernut Jazz Bar and The Box Set.

It's been pretty obvious that I don't blog as often as I used to. Some of it is blog burnout and some of it is the fact that my life is pretty busy. I use blogging as an outlet from a fairly demanding but completely blessed life. Nowhere in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would get to know so many wonderful people from all over the world.

Thank you both from the bottom of my heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wandernut says...

The pleasure is all ours :)
We had so much fun putting it together. So relieved it arrived in one piece! Lots of hugs from me. I'm sure Box will comment (and hug you) too as soon as he gets back from Melbourne (unless he gets online over there).

P/S: You mean it's illegal to send cookies? They're not like hash brownies or anything! HAHAHAHAH. Glad the cookies didn't crumble too much en route. Hope they didn't get too soft though. I couldn't find an airtight container light enough :)

Fri Oct 28, 01:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Rat says...

WOW !!!! Thats a freakin cool package.
"Everybody Loves Mint "
What to say :)

Fri Oct 28, 02:16:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home