Friday, February 03, 2006

In your eyes (the light the heat). In your eyes (I am complete).



I was out "in the field" yesterday (as they say in my biz). Too busy during the day and too exhausted at night to post. I think this week has gone well blog-wise. I notice that the same group of commenters have visited me. I'm not good about responding to comments but that certainly and most definitely isn't from lack of appreciation. Here are a few cryptic messages for you guys:

  • He had a good thing in front of him and he let it go. It's his loss. ( I just realized that this message is for 3 people in 2 countries).
  • Congrats of your upcoming wedding! Can't wait to see the pictures (hint hint) (This is for 2 people, one of whom has a birdloving roomie who loves to salsa. *waves* Did you ever find out what your flickr account was??)
  • I rarely sign on my yahoo messenger so I always miss your instant messages. Would love to catch up real soon.
  • Yes, February has whizzed by! I like how your blog went from going to move to moved to living. BTW did you guys ever get my postcard?
  • I go to that Whole Foods so perhaps we've seen each other. Do you live in the building across from the library parking lot?
  • LOL. So you're saying inside you there is the soul of a toddler demanding undivided attention. I TOTALLY see that.
  • D is a non-vegetarian so he felt at home in Kerala. Hope you're having a great time.
  • I shall wear red today too. (I wish it was health reasons but really it's one of the few clean shirts left. Lucky tomorrow is laundry day)
  • I imagine lingerie with cartoons and fairytale characters and laughed.
  • I love being part of the Legion of the Funky Brown Chick (LOFBC).

My best friend just called and convinced me to take the afternoon off and see a movie with her. Since I don't have time for a proper post I'll leave you with one of my favorites of the week.

Have a good weekend!

12 Comments:

Blogger The Box says...

I recently stepped into an official Disney merchanside store and saw an entire range of thongs with ole Mickey on them. Maybe I'm just a Victorian-age prude about all this, but doesn't that strike anyone as more than a little wrong?

Fri Feb 03, 07:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger Primalsoup says...

Very interesting, I must try this sometime!

Fri Feb 03, 09:23:00 PM CST  
Blogger Penny Lane says...

Hey Mint... long time... hope you have a good weekend too

Sat Feb 04, 09:57:00 AM CST  
Blogger Rimi says...

League of Funky Brown Chicks? I want in! And cryptic is lovely, was trying each for size. but none of your pals seem to share my kind of life--none fit :(

Sun Feb 05, 07:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger Mint Chutney says...

Box- Mickey thongs? Did they have a Donald Duck g-string?

PS- Please do.

Rat- : )

Penny- Welcome back! PLEASE post.

Rmi- Welcome, Welcome! Why bother asking Ani about me when you could just go straight to the source? : )

Sun Feb 05, 07:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger shakester says...

yes yes of course we received it, and we mailed you about it!

geez, i just searched and I was very sure we had put up a post on it, but we hadn't! am sosorry...:(

Sun Feb 05, 11:50:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Oooh I wonder which one's for me! :)

Mon Feb 06, 12:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) says...

so what movie did you see?

Mon Feb 06, 01:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tartrazina says...

heya mint! i finally caught up with your blog-worthy week that was! i see its been a week since the last one... can't afford to talk, but i'll be back for a dash o'mint soon!

Wed Feb 08, 05:56:00 AM CST  
Blogger Archster says...

aaaw Such a nice thing to do. I am so gonna try doing this sometime. Only on obtaining prior consent of course :)

Lovely blog.

Wed Feb 08, 07:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger TB says...

tagging you

Thu Feb 09, 03:02:00 AM CST  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com says...

I *LOVE* this! I'm going to borrow this idea for an upcoming post sometime soon.

By the way, I'm glad that you're part of the Legion, too!! :)

Thu Feb 09, 06:58:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home