Thursday, November 16, 2006

Time after time



When I said "I'll post tomorrow..." in my last post I didn't actually mean tomorrow. It's sorta like when you say "see you later". Later can be anywhere from 10 minutes to 10 years and beyond.

Work? Totally kicking my ass. Lots of great experience but in a "is the stress worth my hair falling out?" sort of way. One day people will take this medication without fear of growing a third nipple thanks to our team. Of course the company can always take the "third nipple" factor and market it for people in freak shows (or mothers of triplets).

I'm back in California in December and I'm hoping things will be more low key at that point. I love December in California. Do you know some people actually wear shorts for Christmas? Shorts? I'm a Chicago girl. Christmas means windchill and snowplows and, on special occasions, frostbite. For years New Year's Eve meant standing outside a club waiting to be carded while you lost all feeling in your toes because you're wearing your new pointy toe heels.

Lots of stories but too little time at the moment.

Later.

16 Comments:

Blogger Rat says...

Mintttttttt !!! Oh my god I can't beleive im the first to comment..

I just caught up on about 5 of your posts and it made my afternoon.

Nothing like a good dose " mintchutney.blogspot" to get over the afternoon boredom. Hope all is good with you. Hugs.

Fri Nov 17, 04:54:00 AM CST  
Blogger Me says...

Never fear,
Marketing will always come up with someway to market "third nipple"
Shorts for Christmas is so the way to do christmas....
tell us the stories, mint.

Fri Nov 17, 08:35:00 AM CST  
Blogger Sue says...

Your team is never going to convince the Chandler Bings, though. :D Themses were born with their third nipples in place.

Sat Nov 18, 08:47:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tartrazina says...

heya Mint!! been ages since i dropped by and glad to be here as always! i'm excited about winter... tho its 25 degrees!!!! doesn't get much colder here... that too in Hyderabad. but I'll be home in Bangalore by mid December.. for the bluest skies ever!!! ...sheesh thats the first time i've missed BLR while sober!!!

Mon Nov 20, 06:02:00 AM CST  
Blogger Kochukandhari says...

Delhi is like that on New Years, queues of girls outside clubs, turning blue:) Fun times...

Mon Nov 20, 10:26:00 AM CST  
Blogger Wandernut says...

Mint! I MISS YOU!!!

Wed Nov 22, 02:36:00 AM CST  
Blogger Sunrayz says...

Hey Mint- I see that you are swamped with work. Does that mean London is out of the picture?

Thu Nov 23, 02:33:00 AM CST  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com says...

I love love love love LOVE California during the winter time! :)

In general, I prefer warmer climates over colder ones ... (yet I live in NYC, go figure!)

At any rate, GOOD to have you back online. Even if it's just for a little while ...

Mon Nov 27, 10:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger jairaj says...

hehe...really the third nipple, cool!

Tue Nov 28, 02:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger Prerona says...

lol/all the best!

Wed Nov 29, 02:26:00 AM CST  
Blogger M (tread softly upon) says...

Take it easy....and take care

Fri Dec 08, 10:06:00 AM CST  
Blogger sinusoidally says...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Dec 12, 03:25:00 PM CST  
Blogger sinusoidally says...

When you said in your blog that you will post tomorrow heck I thought you were going to post tomorrow. You shouldn't play like that with fragile hearts you player of a mint chutney!

:-)

Tue Dec 12, 03:26:00 PM CST  
Blogger Cee Kay says...

Happy Christmas, Mint. To you and your loved ones.

Sat Dec 16, 09:33:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

hey mint i hate to be the one telling u this..but its been like more than a month since u posted...!!!!!

Mon Dec 18, 01:37:00 AM CST  
Blogger Me says...

Mint,
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!!!

Fri Dec 22, 09:39:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home