Saturday, February 03, 2007

Because if it's not love then it's the bomb that will bring us together



*strechhhhhhhhhh....yaaaawwwwwnnnnnn* wassup?


Tag of Three(ish) thanks to the lovely Beks

Three things that scare me:
Sleeping next to a wall
Driving next to a concrete wall (like on a expressway)
George Bush


Three people who make me laugh:
D
Sara
My sister, Dr J


Three things I love:
Massages
That moment when I finish a task
Listening to D play guitar


Three things I hate:
Reality TV
Cooked carrots
Wet socks


Three things I don't understand: (Too numerous to mention...)
Why I procrastinate
judgmentall people
Why I don't blog more


Three things on my desk:
My laptop
My cup of hot chocolate
A picture of D and I in Paris


Three things I'm doing right now (creative license added here):
Reorganizing my closets
Fixing up my kitchen
Missing my mom


Three things I want to do before I die:
Learn to juggle
Speak French proficiently
Fill all the pages of my passport


Three things I can do:
Calm people down when they're in a tizzy
Pretend like something's not bothering me when it really is


Three things you should listen to:
The voice in your head
Your kids giggling uncontrollably
Ben Folds - He has a song for every mood


Three things you should never listen to:
The voice in your head
Playa haters


Three things I'd like to learn:
To cook like my mother
Knitting
Salsa dancing in high heels


Three favorite foods:
Sushi
My aunt's shrimp curry
Fresh homemade bread


Three beverages I drink regularly:
Water
Diet Coke


Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
The Brady Bunch reruns
Anne of Green Gables
The Love Boat/Fantasy Island


Three people I would like to tag:
Sunrayz
DNA
Wandernut

3 Comments:

Blogger Kochukandhari says...

She's alive! Hurrah!

and what is a playa hater?

Sat Feb 03, 09:21:00 AM CST  
Blogger Cee Kay says...

Hey! You are back!!

I can identify with quite a few points in your post - being scared of sleeping next to a wall and driving next to a concrete wall, wanting to learn to knit, hating reality TV and not understanding judgmental people are a few of them.

Hope the New Year brings a lot of contentment to you and your family.

Tue Feb 06, 04:18:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jay says...

Well, if it helps I understand why you don't blog anymore.

Thu Feb 15, 09:05:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home