Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Little Plastic Castle



UPDATE TO YESTERDAY'S POST

I got my hair done. Nothing fancy, just done.

I can't find my keys anywhere. It's a horrible feeling when your memory fails you. I had to borrow D's key for our compact car, which I hate to drive. I know gas prices are up and I know that having a Jeep contributes to America's dependence on foreign oil. I just wish our compact car wasn't so low to the ground. I feel like my ass is inches from hitting the pavement.

I leave for San Diego tomorrow. I'm expecting chaos surrounded by uneventful hours so I'll be in touch.

I've been humming Ani Difranco songs for the past few days and then Ostrich randomly mentions her. I love when that happens.

7 Comments:

Blogger eM says...

Ooh San Diego...
I fell in love with the zoo there :)

Wed Apr 13, 12:31:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Where exactly in Chicago do you live?

Wed Apr 13, 01:10:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Mint Chutney says...

eM- Unfortunately I won't have time to go to the zoo. Although I'm sure I'll stop to buy the boy an overpriced SD Zoo t-shirt at the airport.

anon- My mom always said don't play ball in the house and don't tell strangers where you live.

Wed Apr 13, 07:50:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Vishnupriya says...

san diego is nice, but boston zoo is the best. (the BEST i tell you)

Wed Apr 13, 09:11:00 PM CDT  
Blogger That Girl says...

i LOVED SeaWorld!!!

nice to be back in the blog world again!!...my memory is like a sieve.. sigh.. im getting old!

Thu Apr 14, 01:14:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Ostrich says...

I love when that happens too. Its syncronicity.

Thu Apr 14, 03:16:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous says...

Whoops!

Sun Apr 17, 03:05:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home